Tuesday 3 February 2009

The shock*

The Phone rings
to my surprise its her
I'm like "damn ma I can't beleive you called"
She said" Sin where you been?I thought you'd never forget about me"
I said "oh oh no how could I forget you
Miss Honey Brown
Who held me down"
I felt her smile as she said "oh boy I miss ya"
I said "I miss you too.so much so I was hoping you'd call"
She said "why didn't you pick up the phone.that way you wouldn't have had to hope at all.I'd have been by your side.Would have been your boo would have been your lady..."
I said "wait one second boo these people on the other end they calling me and driving me crazy i'll be right back i promise I won't be long baby"
...
...
...
I said "aight baby i'm back so sorry for keeping you waiting.So please please continue with what you were saying"
She said "why didn't you pick up the phone.that way you wouldn't have had to hope at all.I'd have been by your side.Would have been your boo would have been your lady..."
I took a deep sigh
*sigh*
I said"I'm sorry boo let me take this call then its all about you.These people keep calling and I swear with them i'm just about to reach the end of my short fuse"
...
...
...
I said "Baby i'm back"
She said"should I call back later"
I said " no no no they can all wait because you're far greater.what were you saying?"
She said "why didn't you pick up the phone.that way you wouldn't have had to hope at all.I'd have been by your side.Would have been your boo would have been your lady..."
She paused...
...
...
I said "baby are you there?"
She said "yes and i'm stressed.in fact i'm really scared"
I said "scared?"
She said "yeah"
I'm like "baby this is me you can tell me anything"
She "she said i know but this aint just anything"
I said "listen take a deep breath and pretend that i'm your man and your my lady"
She said "ok i'll try but I swear this shit is driving me crazy"
She took a deep breath and for a while aint say a word
...
...
...
I'm like"damn...no matter what ma we gonna always be friends.I know we dated some time ago and fooled around but we're still friends"
She said "wait don't talk let me just say what's on my mind.I've been stressing on how to tell you this for a long time.And I nearly lost my mind.This thing is driving me crazy.I can't believe this happened but Sincere I'm having your baby"
...
...
...


*I am a writer.This is just something I put togther.So none of those wild messages asking if i'm gonna be a father.For the extra slow people.I aint nobodies daddy.

1 comment: