Sunday 8 February 2009

Last dance with Her...

I held on to you...
I must be sick...
They say Love is blind...
But I think it's a biiiitch...
Taking over my mind...
What is thiiiiis...
It built up for so long...
Who would have known it'd come to thiiiis...
i told you my feelings were Sincere...
You brushed it off...
I guess you aint want to hear...
Truth be told I felt that way for years...
You should never doubt me...
You know who I is...
I'm Sincere...
Shit i'm pissed...
That all it takes is your smile...
To bring me back where this poem begins...
I held on to you...
I must be siiiick...
A took a chance at love...
Now my question is...
Will it make you sad to know that for you my heart no longer lives???
It won't hurt so bad...
Take it from me...
I felt that shiiiit...
I'll smile for you at your wedding...
One second...
Can you take a picture of me standing with my beautiful chiiiick...

No comments:

Post a Comment