Monday 24 November 2008

Fade to Black: Sex-YOU-al tease*(explicit)

I pulled her body close to mine...
She took a deep breath
and looked deep into my eyes...
She said "I been waiting for a long time"
I said "baby I know just how you feel
But you gotta wait some more
I plan to satisfy you and I plan to take my time"
She placed a kiss on my neck...
While she slowly rubbed on my chest...
My hand slid down her back as I grabbed her...
I looked her in eyes then I asked her
"Do you mind if I take my time?Girl i've been thinking of you." With my hands on her______...
She whispered in my ear "baby yesss"
So I swept her right up off her feet...
She was so shocked that her heart skipped a beat...
I layed her on the bed removed the shoes from her feet...
Then I took her by the hands and pulled her close to me...
She took off my shirt ...
I slide my hand to her back and...*snap*
She made me rise coz I aint know she was stacked like that...
I kissed her there there and there...
Then she pulled me close as she layed on her back....
Then I went...
and she said "uggghhhhnnn baby I aint know you could do it like that"...
I said "baby it's just the begining.we waited far too long to end it on that note so baby here we go"

This was a tease brought to you by Sincere...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment