Monday 24 November 2008

Fade to Black:The tear that won't come out.Dedicated to her.

I wish that I could tell her how i feel...feel
This pain don't even hurt.it kills...kills
I wish that I could tell her...but she aint into me...into
I could go on quite easily...
But something tellin me that she should be with me...
She tryna act like she don't hear or feel it too...too
She know's it goes much further than being phsyical...
To have a chance with her i'll need a miracle...
I told her no matter what...she'll always be my boo
And I know she feel the same and this aint spitin game...
Coz the last time we spoke she even said the same...same
But still I got this feel deep inside that I can't control...
I wanna lay her arms so she can feel my soul...beat...beat...beat.
..beat...
I wanna cry out her name but I don't think she'll hear me...
Me...Me...Me...Me
I'm really glad these tears refuse to come out...out...out...out...out
I'd live that day over every day...
And she knows what i'm talkin bout.

No comments:

Post a Comment