Thursday 27 November 2008

Dawn of a new me: It's not you...

Sometimes we are just afraid to admit the end...
So I chose to tell you by not telling you...
This may not make sense to you...
It may even shock you...
But I will sail away from this to preserve something more precious and dear to me...
I wont say what it is...
But know that it revolves around you...
You'll hate me for a couple of weeks...
But you'll realize i'm too dear to you to hate forever...
So i'll put on my brave face
Just so you wont see the tears that these eyes hide...
Common sense revealed alot to me that i chose to ignore...
All the signs pointed...
But I still decided to not walk out of that door...
You're gonna hate me for a couple of weeks...
Then you'll realize that i never made you weep...
then you'll think...
It's not you...
It was me...

Makes you think doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment