Sunday 8 March 2009

This is the final goodbye

Dear (you know who you are),

I guess this really is goodbye...
I guess you made your choice...
But still I wonder why...
It's far easier to trust me than to doubt me...
But I guess your intent on going on without me...
It ain't a nice place where you're deciding to go...
Will I try to stop you?
I want to...
But I wont...
I've come to realise that I can't save you from yourself...
In all actuality
Attempting to do so would be bad for my health...
I used to think that it'd be nice to have you on the journey that I'm bound to take
but then I realized you really don't have what it takes
it's not your fault...
you're just not built for the life I wish to lead...
you'll still have me in your life...
but sadly it will only be when you see me on t.v or hear me on the radio or read about me in the newspaper and magazines...
You had an open invitation...
but you decided to chance it and leave me waiting
I guess I'm really not that patient
not patient enough to stand by and be denied
So this will be my final goodbye...


Goodbye,

Would have been Sincerely yours...

Nevermore

Sincere....

No comments:

Post a Comment