Tuesday 13 January 2009

Sincerest hopeful thought of the day:Welcome to me.Fully.

Hey what up world?

For one time and one time only...I'll let you in.

Welcome to me...


It's been a rough and hard year for me...I've been through the fire...I've been through it all.This is not an attempt to vent,or seek comfort.This is just me sharing with you.The full me...Well i'll try my best.I'm still a secretive scorpio.

So yeah...I've realized today...

That it takes shattering heartache,the loss of ones soul,the sudden collapse of ones plans,and pretty much a huge fall...To sometimes make you realize your purpose...Well who am I to say? Let's just say that's what it took in my case.I can't...nah I won't elaborate any further on it.You gotta let this one ride really.Another thing it takes is...just one person...just one person to be there for you and understand.It can even be yourself but most of the time you don't even understand it so it more than likely will come from an outside source...

I've been lucky enough to have that outside source come in the shape of a friend of ten years.She told me something years ago that has stayed with me.And when I saw her again recently...She said it again...only this time with her smile and her eyes and here hug.And for that I am forever grateful.I love and adore her more than she may know...She gave me fresh air when I was suffocating.She gave me a reasone to smile.She gave me time when she didn't have to.She gave me friendship and accepts me for me even in my imperfections.She gave and still gives me Hope.But what makes her amazing is...the fact that she does this and only asks in return that I be Me.

Thank you for reading and Goodbye...


"In life you will fall many times.And that is ok.As long as you get up from each fall"

No comments:

Post a Comment